User Experience Lead for Web and Platforms
Job Type: Full-Time
Arrow is looking for an experienced User Experience Lead to work with our growing UX team in our West Palm Beach office. You will be an integral part of the creative process and play an important part in the strategy, conception and design of our consumer and web based projects.Your role will be to manage and execute our research-based design process for our consumer web and mobile projects and roll-up your sleeves to lead the design and execution of these projects to deliver best-in-class digital solutions.
· Works effectively across the company to lead and deliver world-class projects, while constantly evaluating and improving our processes.
· Lead the UX on our web and mobile projects by managing the discovery and gathering of requirements, performing user research, conducting usability audits, preparing design briefs and leading other UX designers in the creation of UX deliverables.
· Create project deliverables that clearly and persuasively communicate the UX strategy and the reasoning behind it, including: project plans, discovery findings, research findings, personas, feature lists, workflows, wireframes, user journeys, sitemaps, interaction and behavior specifications, and anything else required to describe UX plans and strategies.
· Conceptualize experiences, collaborate in brainstorms and drive innovative ideas.
· Focus on data as a key element to understanding of experience success
· Staying abreast of industry best practices for UX design and processes, and for any project, gathering sufficient information to support appropriate UX design for the given platform and technology.
· Background in digital agency or web-oriented marketing.
· Minimum of 5 years in a forward-thinking UX/UI design related role focused on large-scale websites and mobile applications.
· Very strong attention to detail and organization skills while being able to design with both speed and accuracy.
· Design portfolio with examples of digital product design for web and mobile. Must be able to demonstrate complex problem-solving skills.
· Advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Visio and Axure.
· Bachelor's Degree in Interaction Design, New Media Design, Web Design, HCI, Graphic Design or related degree
· Ability to travel up to 20%
In order to apply for the position, please submit your portfolio and one or both of the E-Commerce Dashboard UX or Allocations UX interview questions (see links below):
The right person believes that a research-based design process can lead the way to building great solutions. They will be passionate about pushing the boundaries of what user experience can offer a business – from research and strategy to information architecture, to design, to user testing. The User Experience Lead will ultimately be accountable for the team’s creation of client deliverables for the web platforms part of the business including, but not limited to personas, competitive analysis and other research documentation, IA, wireframes, strategy documentation, design, and content creation. Our primary platforms are Sitecore and Xamarin, and we have already built amazing websites and mobile apps such as crackerbarrel.com and intouch.org.